- Cloud Gate
- No. 36, Ln. 6, Sec. 1, Zhongzheng Rd., Tamsui Dist. New Taipei City 251032, Taiwan
At Exit 2 of the Taipei MRT Tamsui Station (R28), take the 836 bus line on the right to the Hobe Fort (Cloud Gate Theater) stop. Walk for about three minutes and you will arrive at the Theater. Alternatively, take the R26 bus line to the Hobe Fort (Cloud Gate Theater) stop, and walk uphill along Lane 6 of Section 1, Zhongzheng Road for about ten minutes to reach the Theater.
The Cloud Gate shuttle bus is available for patrons holding performance tickets of the day. The shuttle runs between the Tamsui Station and the Theater. The ride is approximately 15 minutes.
Please wait on the right side of Exit 2 at the MRT Tamsui Station. For the shuttle bus schedule or changes, please check the performance website.
How to take the shuttle
- Patrons are entitled to the free shuttle bus service by showing their Cloud Gate Theater performance tickets for the day.
- For those who reserve their tickets online, please pick them up beforehand. We have a “One Ticket, One Seat” policy. For those who intend to pick up their tickets at the Theater, we will check the name list before boarding.
- Please wait for the bus in an orderly line. Physically-challenged individuals will be given priority to board.
- If the bus reaches its capacity, please take a city bus or a taxi instead.
- Please go to our website for announcements on shuttle bus schedule changes or other related questions.
- For performances hosted by a third party, please consult the organizer for shuttle bus arrangements.
Parking Service for Patrons
As Tamsui is a popular tourist area on weekends and holidays, to ensure easy access for patrons, we offer free parking for ticketholders in part of our outdoor area.
Free parking is only available for daytime performances on Saturdays and Sundays. (It is not available for evening performances.) Free parking starts one hour before the beginning of the performance, and should leave 1 hour after the performance.
How to register
Please go to the relevant performance webpage on the Cloud Gate website to register your vehicle, one per person. As parking space is limited at the Theater, registration will end once the space reaches its capacity. Registration should be made before noon on Mondays before the performance.
How to enter
Please show your performance ticket for the day to our staff, who will check with the registration list.
- Free parking is not available for outdoor performances.
- Free parking availability may be subject to change. Announcements will be made beforehand on our website and Facebook fan page.
- Please take your valuables with you. We are not liable for any loss or damage.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.